Are you looking for a job as a Delivery Driver?
We are searching for motivated delivery drivers at all levels to join our team in Minnesota. Our drivers make direct store deliveries to customers in the Minneapolis and St Paul area. Drivers are responsible for delivering product shipments to customer accounts and ensuring that all items are received. We have CDL A and B roles and delivery jobs for non CDL drivers. Johnson Brothers will also help interested candidates obtain their Class A or CDL B license as well!
Why do you Want to Work for This Great Company?
Who doesn’t want to be part of a growing company that is always focused on our team members, and our excellent customer service? We are great at creating and innovating, which is one of our values, along with high integrity; obvious passion; an extreme focus on excellence, collaborative teamwork and everyday work ethic. Who wouldn’t want to work for a company that instills and lives these values every day!
- Loading/unloading truck.
- Timely route delivery with numerous stops.
- Delivering product into stores using a two-wheeler or other means.
- Handling customer payments.
- Making sure paperwork is correctly completed and collected.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- CDL Class A and B as well as non CDL roles available
Who We Are and
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive benefits package to full-time employees
- 401K plan
- Medical-dental-vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Generous PTO package and paid holidays
- Positive culture and room for advancement
Johnson Brothers offers an opportunity to learn the dynamic industry of wines and spirits, through positions in sales, operations, warehouse and delivery, IT, accounting, human resources, and administration. We promote heavily from within so we are looking for people interested in growing with us – but we value expertise from the outside so we can continue to pursue innovation for our customers and partners. Johnson Brothers is an equal opportunity employer.